Followers

Monday, December 12, 2011

Life Journey Journal

About two weeks ago, I won a challenge with Grungy Monday...and Linda had offered a wonderful prize of a Tim Holtz Journal.... and I was so very excited to say the least... 

Well it came yesterday...  
And I really should not have taken the time to make it... BUT hey... I had to... 

So I thought well.... I will just put the book together... 


And then I thought well I will just stamp a few things on some of the pages... 

put a few things in the book... 

Tear a few pages....
Put in some of my own tags etc.... and a favorite paper also.... 
Stamp a few more things.... and ink... oh this needs more ink around the edges... .and look how wonderful this is... and this need to be put here... 
Oh.... emboss some bird cages.... and this stamp has to be used here... I might forget...
So before too long... 

Guess what... ???  
My journal was completed... and now I just have to use it.. 

How fun is that one...  


It is going to go into my purse, so that I can take it every place with me... 

It is the perfect size for it too... only about 4X5 inches... and so neat...  

There are even some envelopes for some pictures... now to print some for myself!!!

So I wanted to share this with you all.. and also give another huge THANK YOU to Linda Ledbetter for the wonderful gift.... she also included a GREAT embossing folder... one of Tim's of course... a snowman and winter snowflake one... which I have to say... I dont' have...  and am now the proud owner of that one...  Love it Linda... and thanks again for all the love you put into the site...  I will be looking forward to joining in on the next challenge on December 26th.... YEAH!!!!  

Well... today is a very busy day for me... I have to get a lot done... boxes into the mail for Christmas .... also wrap everything.... yikes... I just realized that Christmas is really next week-end... where has December gone???  

I really did enjoy doing Tim's 12 Tags of Christmas... and it was a lot of learning fun...  now to get down to December business...  LOL... 

HOpe that you are ready for the big days coming ahead... and thanks for taking time to stop by for a visit...  Please don't forget that each day until Christmas I will have another tag up...  I love them all... and have divided them all up for my family members to have their own collection of Christmas tags...  

Have a fun time... Love, Light and Peace...Bonnie  

3 comments:

  1. Lucky duck! What a great journal you've got started there, Bonnie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, Its really intrusting and wounder full.I read and really impressed from your topic .It's related to the parrot travel cage.I like and saved .Thanks for submission...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, my gosh, Bonnie, you did a magnificent job on the journal! It's absolutely gorgeous and you put so much of your own wonderful personality into it! I've had the pleasure of seeing quite a few of these, but truly, I've never seen one as radiant as yours. What a joy it is to behold! Thank you so much for your kind words and for sharing your talents! It's an honor to have been able to send you something that inspired you so.

    Hugs,
    Linda

    ReplyDelete