Followers

Friday, December 16, 2011

Angels around us


A tag that has been in my mind for weeks now.. and finally I got it made… so I can move on to something else… LOL… does that ever happen to you??? 

Oh well… I used some of Tim’s stamps and stamped on the manila tag using Iced Spruce… is there another color right now to use??? I love that color…  I stamped some flowers on the background… and then covered with clear embossing powder…

Then I cut a strip of the Tissue paper and made the ruffle along the bottom of the tag…. And dyed some seam binding ribbon to tie around it… 



The A  JOYFUL  CHRISTMAS  stamp was stamped on a piece of paper that I had created using some mini misters… and then cut it out… 

I used white paper to stamp the angel with coffee archival ink.. but then  I used a gold over lay on the entire angel and cut it out…. I used some glossy accent and put some white crystal glitter on the wings…  both the wording and the angel are pop dotted… and then I added some more seam binding at the top with a trinket pin and token… 



Love this tag too… which tag don’t I like??? None… LOL… one I like better than the last one… and then the one I did three days ago.. .I can’t even remember … so there you have the whole truth of the matter… nothing more…  nothing less…

Hope you enjoy seeing them… and hope you are enjoying making your own too… I love making these… and love the fact that I am bundling them up in groups of 5 and ten and giving them as presents…. YIKES… am I really doing that???? 

Thanks for stopping by… and see you soon…
Love, Light and Peace....Bonnie 

No comments:

Post a Comment