Followers

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Tuesday Play time

Tuesday's are always filled with so many fun challenges... first off there is the color challenge... and that one generally has a little bit of a challenge for me, as I don't have all the colors that they are using... I have to substitute ones that I do have... and mercy knows I have a lot of that going on.. .in fact it is a project that I have do this week.. .CLEAN up and organize papers... all of them.. Solids and printed... when I get that done, I might share my studio with you...

Anyway... this week the color combination was Burgundy, Deep gray and Yellow... I had the burgundy and the yellow, and finally found some gray that I had bought about 3 years ago.. and had never found a use for... I don't really care to use too much gray... but this really went together pretty nicely... I used the gray as the background and than used a bright colored piece of K and Company paper for the printed area... and topped that off with another piece of K and Company paper... then I could add my yellow flowers... that I made... I love making these and will be having some lessons on here hopefully soon... I finally got to use my butterfly punch again. .I love that punch... so very nice... it has everyother butterfly punched out... and then the ones that are punched out... they are raised.. what fun is that... that is sort of tucked under the ribbon... a sheer ribbon in bright yellow.. and a bow... A little butterfly with some burgundy pearls for a body... and a large one down by the base of that burgundy background... I tucked in a little Fleur di lis center under the flowers to give it a taste of a doily.. the white was needed there... just my feeling.. anyway... I had to move onto the next card challenge...

My Favorite challenge of the week.. just a bunch of gals fooking around... telling tales and funny stories.. this week Cindy... AKA Mother Mark... she creates a story... about a tea pot, and then we are to make cards to match that...

This week a cow wanted to be a stunt cow... and got caught half way over the moon.. funny story.. .and if you really want to know the whole story, I can direct you to there if you choose... anyway.. I didn't have any cow stamps.. and after looking at all my stamps, and all my clip art pictures... I thought this one would do the job for me.. so I created a story about a chicken that was also caught in the middle.. didn't know if he wanted to be a doctor to heal people ... or to be chicken soup to heal people.. .talk about being caught in the middle... LOL... anyway.. that was my story... and I stuck to it... this was my card... no sence to it, just sheer fun ...100% of it.. .Love this group of gals too.. .always a hoot...

Hope you have enjoyed these... and thanks for taking a look at my Blog... I really love having you visit... why not leave a comment for me... thanks ...

Love, Light and Peace... Bonnie

No comments:

Post a Comment