Followers

Sunday, February 14, 2010

Spotlighted on Sweet n Sassy

Well what a lovely Valentines present to me...
Korin of Sweet n Sassy spotlighted a card of mine on her blog...
She does some of the cutest images... go check them out... and also see which card she spotlighted of mine... I am so very flattered... Thank You so very Much Korin.. I love this type of thing.. so much fun...

I also added a connection from her to her blog... Look at that cute little mouse... what a sweetie...
Thanks again Korin... hope that some of these gals check this out..

To see spotlighted card...go to here... http://sweetnsassydigis.blogspot.com/2010/02/customer-sunday-spotlight.html

Hope you had a nice Valentines Day... I did... and still am...
Love, Light and Peace..Bonnie

No comments:

Post a Comment