Followers

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Playing with paper

The other day, I had some free time, and didn't really feel too good, so I sat down and played for a while...

These are a couple of the cards that I made...

This one on the left, I used a few pieces of scrap paper that I had edged with a gold pen... and put them together to create the background... and then mounted them onto a white punched border... a little ribbon, a few buttons, and I finished it...

I needed to do that... and it felt good.. so I went onto the next one..





This little girl needed to be put onto something.. so I colored her, and mounted her onto a piece of Turquoise glitter paper.. from K and Co. I love these new papers.. She was a cook, and she needed to have some chocolate.. .(I am really desiring some myself... but can't eat it... so I am really craving it.... so I thought maybe if I made a card with it, it would help.. and it did...well for a little while....)

I also love Martha's double heart punch... in fact I need to sharpen it already.. a little wax paper and foil never hurt any punch...

The saying... "I'd stop eating Chocolate, but I'm not a quitter" Oh well... soon I can have a little piece... maybe ...

The printed papers are also K and Co... but not new ones.. they just blended so well with the new ones... The little cup cakes have crystal Stickles on them... to make them inviting to eat!!!

Have a fun day, come on back to visit again... soon.. and thanks for taking time to visit my blog...
Love, Light and Peace...Bonnie

No comments:

Post a Comment