Followers

Saturday, February 20, 2010

Cards for Ellen

Ellen brought to the meeting all the new Chalks that she has created for Craf-t Chalks... they are all so very pretty... well she said we could take as many sets as we wanted to, but we had to make a card for each set we took... no problem at all...

Each card was to represent the chalk set... so the one on the left is named Summer Sea... so I did a sea scene... what else could I do with these wonderful colors to show it off any better.. they are perfect for this scene...

I used a punched background with my Martha punches and then added another background that I had created with my spellbinders and Cuddlebug folders... then added the picture that I had chalked and also cut out with my spellbinder...

Then I felt it needed some additional touches and added the ribbon, and the terns, and shell... what a fun scene this is... I can remember when our daughter was that age, playing in the sand.. So cute...


This set is called Butterfly kisses/Dragonfly Dreams.... so I had to do a Dragonfly one... and this stamp just jumped into my hands... it is by Impression Obsession and I love it... so I chalked that all up... and loved the way the new little applicators worked to get the chalk into the small areas... Great going Ellen...

I punched a background with one of my new sets of punches that Marie bought for me... she is always so good to me... getting these are 40% off... at Michaels...

The card is simple and yet elegant for these rich colors...
This one is called .... you guessed it... Garden Blooms... and so I had to create this one with all these adorable tulips... again another new punch... and colored them with all these delicate colors...

Added some top flowers, which again the smaller bloom is another new punch... a few butterflies and I love it... I also had to add a bow to this one...

This is a fun yet difficult fold.. .but I think I got it down now...


I still have one more set of chalks to play with... and then Ellen has to get the 5th set to me... I didn't 'grab' fast enough... for the 5th one... ooops... I can wait though I think.. .

Hope you enjoyed these.. .these colors should be at your local stores soon.. .if not request them... they will get them for you

Have a fun time using these new chalks.. .they are so versatile for so many of our needs..
Love, Light and Peace...

No comments:

Post a Comment