Followers

Monday, February 22, 2010

Happy Monday

Well today started off really weird... I went onto the Challenge for the day and started to make comments... and all of a sudden on NancyRuth's card, she stated if was for JUDI Rose... as she was the Stamper of the day on Sunday's Featured stamper... oh my goodness.. being that she is friend... I had missed her DAY.... Well I couldn't have done a card and put it up anyway... as on Sunday's you have to be a member to put cards up... and I wasn't a member... but I just became one... $25.00 and it will help to pay for the site.. .so that is good... and my cards will go up to the site QUICKer now... hopefully anyway..

So this card is for JUDI... you have to go to the Featured stampers gallery and choose a card to case... that means to look at their cards and choose one that you are going to copy and change at least two things... which is what I did.. I changed the color from yellow to pinks... and then Judi had stamped some Daffodils... and I also added this to the Challenge for today... (which was to create something from punching... ) so I punched out some flowers, and then stems... added a tine pearl half to the center .. and added some oval and circles cut from spellbinders... Used some K and Company paper and also one that a friend gave me... thanks Victoria... love this sheet...

I added a couple of corners... Judi's were done a little bit differently.. .but I made my fancy.. .I used a corner punch by Fiscars first... and then cut the corners out... the corner punch by Fiskars not only cuts out the details, but also embosses it... nice corner punch... (see Debbie... a plug for Fiskars too... ) So please forgive me Judi for not getting the card done yesterday... but I am proud of you and all the lovely cards you have created... they are all fantastic... one is prettier than the other.. .I had a hard time picking out one to case...

Hope you like this one...
Now todays challegne, Holly told us to drag out the punches and create something... some of the gals are creating all kinds of wild cards... click here to go see some of them... leave some comments too... we all love to hear your opinion...

Okay, so I had started to work on this card ... and really didn't know where to take it... so I added some punched things on the sides... This card was created from a Template that I found on my friend Penny Wessenauer site... she is a very creative person... and has been in my life for over 7-8 years now... not really sure, but when you have a good friend... who counts the years... right...??? Go to her site, and she has all kinds of fun things... you will have fun..
Penny and I created a CD a few years ago of Tea Bag tiles, and pictures... we had a lot of fun doing it... I by the way had created about 30 prior to this one... and so I wanted to add Penny into my CD's... so we did a joint one CD... but Penny has kept on making 3D cut outs and also tea bag tiles to match them all... a very creative person... in so many ways.. So this is one of her cards... you will find it somewhere on her site... just keep on looking you will find it..
I drew these leaves, and painted them with Twinkling H2o's... and added the punches flowers... the little girl was painted with h2o's also... and then cut out... OMG.. she is very small..

I added her onto the backgrounds and also added some dotted swiss... what a fun card...



This little girl doens't need too many words to say HOW CUTE is THIS one.. ???
I added some small sunflowers... and some leaves and gold threads... used my newest Craf-t chalks... and added some black pearls.. Of course I had to add some paper lace.. what else would I do.. .

Hope you have enjoyed these... thanks for stopping by my blog today... and hope you have a wonderful day... it is sunny here... and getting warmer as I type...

Love, Light and Peace...Bonnie

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the kudos Bonnie, and for the trip down memory lane.. Your work is extraordinary, and I always feel it a treat to get a chance to peek in and see your latest works!
    Love and hugs,
    Penny

    ReplyDelete