Followers

Monday, March 24, 2014

Love is in the air...

 
 
Love is in the air... and hopefully SPRING too... 
 
Spring should be here soon.. 
 
This card was really a challenge for me.. not colors that I usually use, multi layers of colors and prints, and all kinds of things different than I usually use...  but I have to try things right??? 
 
All of these things also were on the work table... and I wanted to make a CARD... NOW... and didn't want to get up to get things...  lazy crazy day for me when I created this card...
 
Anyway... I found these really neat dragonflies at the dollar store... three in a package.. only a $1.00... yikes I bought a lot of them... so get use to seeing them on cards.. LOL... 
 
hope you have a wonderfully fun day... exciting and creative in all ways...
 
See you tomorrow ...
 
Thanks for stopping by for a visit... 
Love, Light and Peace....Bonnie 

No comments:

Post a Comment