Followers

Saturday, April 6, 2013

Down the Rabbit Hole

I wanted to share with you something that I did prior to being on the Altered Alice Design Team... and it is my book called .... Down the Rabbit Hole...  

 I wanted to create a book with Alice Falling down the rabbit hole... with all the wonderful stories along her journey in Wonderland.. . 

this is the Cover..  with the Rabbit and his watch...  



 Each page of course has a hole in it... and they get smaller and smaller as she travels down the Rabbit hole...  

Each page has a little bit showing on the inner circle... and that you can see from the hole ....  

So much fun...  A favorite of mine... so many hours of work on this one... but a treasure... 
 I love the simplicity of this page... not too often can I do a SIMPLE page in anything...  but I love this page. 
 Of course the Caterpillar is a main character in the story... right???  So he has to be in a good location in this book... 




Each page is a little bit differently done, to capture the mood of the area...  I love using paper laces... so I added some here... along with hands and rabbits falling and falling down the hole...  more and more...  



 


One of my favorite pages.. I love the background paper...  I made it with 5 different layers of paints, embossing powders, and coloring...   

Of course Mr. Rabbit is a favorite with his watch... watching the time... something I hardly ever do... but I do admire his need to do that... ???  If you look closely, you can see the paper beads that match the background papers...  and the ribbon of course was dyed to match the background paper too.. . 
 Another Favorite of mine is a Hat bot... this box is large... it holds all my Alice projects...  with the exception of my Hat... that is huge...  it just wouldn't fit in here...  

All around the box there are the main characters in Wonderland...  The mad hatter, the queen,




 But my favorite is Alice inside this watch...  so much fun can be had doing the different things one can do with paper, and embellishments..  

I love using the original Alice Prints... and can create so many wonderful hours of things with them.. . 

Hope that you enjoy these projects...  I love sharing them with you...  that is for sure.  

Have a great day... enjoy your Wonderland... and make it work for YOU... Love, Light and Peace...Bonnie  

1 comment:

  1. WOW Bonnie! I love what you have done with this book. I cannot imagine how many hours you put into that one.

    ReplyDelete