Followers

Sunday, December 27, 2009

Still on my purple kick... I needed to really balance out with these colors...

These three little angels are such a beautiful stamp... I think it was from Stampington... For those that know me, I had taken all my stamps off the wood a few years ago to allow for more room in my studio... and so I am still not sure which stamp is from where... But these have always been a favorite of mine.. and although I have made a few cards with this stamp, this is one of the favorites I have made so far with this one...

Details to me are very important on a card... so I did add the four little white dots (white gel pen) in the lower right hand corner... it carries thru the theme of the dots... dots on the stamp, dots on the ribbon, and then again on the corners... Corner and border punches by Martha... who else...

So again a 3 D little girl... a simple card using a few prints.. keeping the main color in mind... not allowing the purples to have too much red or blue in them... keeping the color tones all about the same...

A little ribbon and the one was finished...

I did use the Spellbinder dies for the oval cut matting and my purple dotted ribbon...

One more purple card... will show you in the next one...
Love, Light and Peace.... Bonnie

No comments:

Post a Comment