Followers

Sunday, December 27, 2009

Christmas tags !!!


Okay... I really wanted to make some pretty tags, but had so many things that I HAD to get done that tags was not really on the top of the list... but then I read the SCS challenge and had to do some.. the Challenge was to use a background stamp and create a card... so I made my tags...

I used a huge 6x6 stamp to make the green background... and then punched out the stamp with a sizzix die nd then added the paper (dark green) and the ribbon, and heart trim (martha's punch) and THEN I used a flower (Inka Stamp) to create the WOW of this tag... painted some paper with Twinkling H2O's and then stamped and cut out the flower... added some Designer Dimensional Pearls... and wow... I loved it.. .a little ribbon to hang it on the package.. and it was done..

Now one for our son.. he loves Giraffes.... so I knew that I would have to use the giraffe. .so I got out a smaller one and stamped all over the paper with it... useing a coffee Archival ink pad from Ranger... Then using a mustard seed Distress ink pad, I colored the tag... and used a Photo vintage one to the edges... I added a piece of brown paper that I had used a gold metallic gell pen to scribble on... and a piece of gold metallic ribbon.. then cut a larger giraffe out and popped him onto the tag... I gave the giraffe some spots with Designer Dimensional Pearls... and he is beautiful... a little gold ribbon to hang him on the package and they are both ready to be displayed...

I will be able to enjoy these as they are sitting on the packages in my office until after the first of the year when they will be visiting us... I love them...

Love, Light and Peace... Bonnie

1 comment:

  1. Love the giraffe, as you know that's right down my alley!

    April

    ReplyDelete