Followers

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Faerie with the Purple Flower


Faeries are a favorite of mine.. .they are all around me... and I love them all.. this one is very special, as she has a purple flower... ( I LOVE PURPLE) so when cutting out the many layers that go into making her, I keep on telling her how very special she is.. .she is very proud and loves to be told how special she is...

She does have about 6 layers of paper to make her very dimensional and cute.... behind her is white paper that I have used the butterfly impression sheet from Spellbinders... so very delicate and pretty... all white for her...

This is again another card where I used the sketch from SCS... and also some golden trim on the sides.. The magical butterfly is also created with the Butterfly dies from Spellbinders... and then I ran them thru the ever popular swiss dot cuddlebug folder...

I used some black half pearls to accent the splitting of the papers.. .a few white pearls on the center of the butterfly...

Hope you enjoy this one... She is special and also a lot of fun..
Have fun looking at all the other things I have created on this blog... and have a special day too... create something special for you...

Love, Light and Peace.. Bonnie

No comments:

Post a Comment