Followers

Tuesday, April 22, 2014

One medallion inside the other

I love to make peek a boo medallions... you see one... and think that is all... and then open the card... and low and behold another one is there... oh it is also part of the one on the front of the card.. LOL.. what fun..  LOVE IT ... 

So I happen to have a FEW to share with you... 

 
 
I am not going to go into a lot of detail with each card... you will certainly be able to see what I am talking about... 
 
This card has the medallion below on the inside...  layers of medallions. 


 
Pretty birds... love the colors on this simple card.. 


 
Below is the inside medallion... when the card is closed you can see it... 


 
Pleats galore... simple card. 


 
But this is on the inside.. 

 
Center of the medallion is in the inside.. 

 
Love the boldness of this card... the black really talks.. doesn't it..??? 
 
On the inside is this wonderful medallion that is below...
thanks again Penny for the directions.. 

 
 
Every single time I make a medallion...  I totally enjoy the folds, and the putting together of the whole medallion... really an art unto its' self...  love it deeply.. and I know that the gals I am teaching this art to, are also enjoying making the medallions...  such fun.. 
 
Create all day long... enjoy yourself totally... and have fun....
Thanks for stopping by for a visit... and see you tomorrow... 
 
Love, Light and Peace...Bonnie 

No comments:

Post a Comment