Followers

Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Down by the ocean

I guess my feelings are down at the ocean this week...  LOL... actually Sande and I had fun on Monday creating different DOT art that was to resemble Australian Dot Art!!!  We had fun and I love the way that these came out... I am going to share one with you today and one tomorrow...  

I did a turtle that I love...  
 When they create all these dots, they use a stick... so I used a stick too...  so very much fun...  a little scary at times, as I don't have as much control over the size of the dot...  but hey... I had fun... my main goal in life...  

I love all the bright colors that they use too... and they are enhanced with all the different designs...  

Hope that you enjoy this...  I really had fun creating it...  but wait until tomorrow...  !!!!   

Thanks for stopping by for a visit... and also all the great comments that ya'll leave...  

Love, Light and Peace.... Bonnie  

No comments:

Post a Comment