Followers

Saturday, January 19, 2013

2013 Calendar with Rick St. Dennis

Another few pages... for the year of 2013.... 



Hope you have gone over to see Rick's other digis...  
if not... take a trip on over there... 


SEPTEMBER    

 The Fall of the year... 2013... WOW... can you believe this time of year...  so very magical in all ways...  so I had to make this a special month.

When I saw this Cheshire CAT... I knew what he would LOVE TO DO... catch leaves and throw more up in the air..  

Of course since this is Wonderland... you know that maple, ash, oak, walnut, and elm...  all grow on one tree.... right???  LOL...  so much fun when we create with humor and love...  and these Digis sure allow for all that to flow so very easily...  




Of course the tree is a Tangle Tree... not just any ole tree...  a tangle tree is special in all ways... each section if different... and it grows different leave too....LOL... but the leaves... 
 Well the leaves are all different colors... shapes and grow in silly WONDERLAND ways...  

but they were painted with twinkling H20's...  Dylusional sprays, and all kinds of other things... I made the papers, and then cut them out with die cuts...  



 And then I added Designer Stickles to them...  not all... as each leaf is really different... but there are 6 different colors of stickles used too... 
 Antique Linen, marmalade, reds, yellows, and browns...  tans and so on... 


 FUN ... that is what I had with all these pretty leaves... FUN....  

And then look at that precious CAT.... is he wild or what... He loves playing in the colorful leaves...  and as wild as he is... he is charming in all his glory...  
Of course the design for this cat could not have been more perfect for this month..  Thanks Again Rick... I love all these digi...  and will use them for many other projects... 




OCTOBER.....  


 Now I have to be very honest with this one... 
I really don't care for this gorey/zombie  look at all... but that is what made me decide to create a calendar for this sponsor...  because I could very easily use this Alice for October!!!!  How very perfect...  

I had all my Halloween stuff out still too.. as I was late putting it away... prior to getting out the December Christmas embellishments...  LOL...  Anyway...  I love this spookey page... don't you???  Sometimes we have to move beyond what our own feelings are... and create something wonderful with the gifts we have been given... and I LOVE all the digi that Rick has so generously given to us...  I LOVE  THEM... don't you... 

And with all the haunted houses, owls, bats, skulls, and pumpkins... it is a perfect Halloween page for October...  




 On this page, I used so many things that I love for Halloween month...  the colors are so very vibrant... and I love it... all the crows.. a true favorite critter for me... and then the owls too...  

Well I am not really in love with spiders at all... but these are cute... and the bats too... 




























NOVEMBER   

 Happy Thanksgiving...  

Wow.... in real time... Thanksgiving was a few weeks ago.. and Christmas is just a few weeks ahead...  I am writing this in early December...  so Thanksgiving is still on my mind... all the lovely meals that people have enjoyed during this time of family...  

Even if it is Wonderland Family... 
 Well... I had to tangle a little bit...  and then I had to paint a little bit... (the leaves...  ) and then I had to punch a little... and have some other kinds of stress releasing fun!!!!  



But what a family gathering they had in Wonderland...  so much fun...  All dressed up and ready for the Thanksgiving day parade...  

Where at the end.... Santa Arrives... already...????
It seems like this is endless... over and over...  is that what a calendar is???? Endless fun... Endless playing...  so much fun...  



 

DECEMBER 
 Christmas time...  Holiday time...  Holly and Poinsettias, bells, and presents...  all on one page...  of course the holly and poinsettias are my drawings... and the rest is from dies, etc...  

But the little ALICE... that is a RICK St. Dennis...  so if you haven't checked him out... please do...  


I used red Perfect Pearls for the holly berries... and I love the look of them , along with the yellow centers for the poinsettias...  great stuff...  

Oh Dear Me...  The calendar is all shown...  and I certainly did have a fun time making this one... and will certainly enjoy using it through this year of 2013...  

Thanks again Rick for all the wonderful digis... and I love them all... 
Even the gorey ones..  LOL...  love the way they fit into the calendar months...  

Hope you too have enjoyed this... and will get some digis from Rick and make one too.. . Thanks for stopping by each week to see this too...  if you missed any... just click on Calendar pages on the left side... and you should find them all there...  

Have a GREAT 2013....  Happy New Year... 

Love, Light and Peace... Bonnie 

1 comment:

  1. This calendar is absolutely fantastic! I am so impressed with your ability and talent! I realized the link at the top of the last post went to the wrong months (it was right at the bottom where I linked to all three posts) so I fixed the link to come here! What a joy this calendar will be through the year!

    ReplyDelete