Followers

Friday, March 2, 2012

A little Match Book

I had all these cute little pictures left over... and really didn't know what to do with them... I couldn't throw them away... not me!!! So I cut them up and made a little match book 'album' with them... I used an old Sizzix die cut from at least 8 years ago... maybe not quite that long ago.. but a long time ago...  

What do you think... cute enough huh???  

 There is a sad story to this little one... her Mama died minutes after she was born... sad, but life still goes on!!!  And this little one is the largest Lamb that has been born on this farm!!! So she is really special in so many ways... of course she has to be bottle fed every 4 hours... as another Mom will not feed her...  

Just had to share that with you...  

No comments:

Post a Comment