Followers

Tuesday, May 6, 2014

More Yellow FLOWERS...


Daisies from Short Hills NJ… use to drive thru thee every morning on my way to work at the Psych hospital…  pretty area of NJ back then… suppose it is a lot like city now…  malls and roads… 
 
 

 
 

 

Oh well… life does go on…  this is the same picture that I used yesterday… only this is the way the original vintage picture looked…  I thought it was like a seed packet front… so I made a little envelope to represent this… and then used a fun background… long story short as I can make it… 

 

I love the cherry Lynn dies.. but have never been able to use them successfully… so since I now have high speed service… I googled them and found out what I was doing wrong… so I grabbed my dies and started to play with them… and within a few minutes I heard this LOUD POW!!!!!  My Big shot had popped it’s cork…  not kidding…  I had broken it… I was heart broken…  ( I still had my cuddlebug, but that is not as strong as the Big Shot)   anyway.. I finally put the dies away and will not be using them again…  (by the way… I was able to get parts for my BIG SHOT… by calling Ellison and talking with this really wonderful person named Lisa  …. Got all the new parts for the machine… for a grand total of only $21.00… wow… LOVE It….  Still will not be using the Cherry Lynn dies…  LOL… not worth it… 

 

Anyway… I did cut a couple of  these out.. and used this one for the background… I filled in the daisies with some Liquid Pearl by Ranger… Even though you can’t see it all… they are all filled in… 

 

The ruffles and daisies on the bottom… just frills for a pretty card… 
 

 

Love this one so very much… it will have to go into my keeping bin… other cards I do sell.. so if you are interested, just write to me at bonniemclain626@gmail.com  I will quote you the price and get it into the mail for you if you wish to purchase it… 

 

Hope you have a fun filled day of playing with your paper, scissors, glue and toys…  I am going to play some this afternoon… can hardly wait…

 

Thanks for stopping by for a visit… and I hope to see you back here tomorrow… 

 

Love, Light and Peace..   

No comments:

Post a Comment