Followers

Monday, July 29, 2013

It's Monday again...

Wow... it's Monday again... and since I have had my kids and all theirs here for a week... the house seems empty again... sort of feels good...  but I do miss them...  

I have been taking out minutes of PEACE for myself over the past week and tangled a little bit... 

Today's challenge with the DIVA, is to use string #4.... I have done this one many times... and they are never ever the same at all... so here is #4... reclaimed to be #4 and all alone...  
8  X  11  inch paper 
 At nights when the house was quiet... I would try and tangle for a few minutes each and every night.. so here is my "snail power.. "  Love the color and the design.. hope you do also... 

 
8  X  11  inch paper 



Another one using the in and out...  love this tangle... so much fun... 









3  x  3 
 I really love this one...  love the depth and the tangles I used... this was in response to last weeks challenge... where we had to use double pencils and create a string.. love this one too...  








3  x  3
The last butterfly...  opps... it;s a single pod...  looks like you might not get too many butterflies...  but maybe you will.......
3  x 3 
 Just a couple of orbs... had to play simple... 
3  x 3  







 Love, Light and Peace... the way I sign my name...  










Peace on Earth to all 
ALL the time...  


 








3  x 3 
 I love this one... love all the detail...  I am still not wearing my cheater glasses... and I feel that my eyes have gotten a lot better...  what do you think...  

I really had fun with this one.. 
 I love butterflies... love pinks and purples, and so this is a favorite... I just had to share it with you... so very regal and pretty.... an elegant butterfly.  

 A simple little one... 
Nothing spectacular... but I did have fun creating this one... what do you think...  


I do hope that you have a GREAT day... enjoying each and every moment of your time creating and having fun...  

Love, Light and Peace...Bonnie  

6 comments: