Followers

Monday, January 30, 2012

Pretty Flowers

 The back ground of this tag was so very easy... I smeared white craft glue all over a tag... then used some of Tim Holtz's tissue and crinkled up a width of the paper.. and put it onto the tag... let it dry a little and then used a Distress ink pad and rubbed it over the edges and where I wanted some color... easy peasy!!!!   


Then I made some little flowers using Tattered Floral die cut from Tim too... and used some baby wipes for the paper that I used to make the flowers...  love these soft little flowers... and the paper is never ever like any other paper... really wild.  




 Looking from the top of the tag to the bottom, you can see that I snugged each flower into a crevice of the tissue paper...  love that effect... dont' you???  


The richness of the color of the flowers is so like Valentines day roses too... don't know what I cleaned up... but I would guess it was Raisin Color wash!!! What do you think???  


Okay... a little vintage clip art... a Valentine clown... love her... 




The heart is an old stamp??? Can't remember what company it is from... as I took all the wood off all my stamps about 5-6 years ago... as I needed room, so I could buy more!!! I used some Clear Rock Candy Distress stickles...on the flowers and colored the stamp with some markers...  

The forever came from Tim's newest Valentine stamp... and then made the banner for it... a pretty flower tag... 

See you tomorrow... and thanks for coming by to see what I created... another fun one tomorrow...  see you then... Love, Light and Peace...Bonnie...  

No comments:

Post a Comment