Followers

Friday, January 6, 2012

Forest of Little Trees

 Tim Holtz showed these cute little trees the other day.. and since we still have not had our family here for "Christmas" and will not until the 14th... I decided to make a few... so what if it is alittle off season... trees are always in season... and the little red bows will be cute with my table mats which are sage green gingham ...I like it... a soft Christmas look... 

anyway you use Tim's Rosette Dies and then stack them up... 

 They are sort of all different... and all 'crooked' but since I totally embrace imperfection... I am fine with them... they have total character... 


they are on little spools... and some tissue tape was wrapped around some... and twine on the stems...  a little token at the top
 and then some Picket Fence distress Stickles... LOVE IT... 


<3    =  Love it... 


How much fun are these... 
My Grandson will have a lot of fun putting these around at each place setting...  he loves doing that... 




 I used different papers... and also different tokens and then different spools...  


 
 Tans, pale greens, pale teals, red prints... nothing special... but fun papers... 




 
I had gotten a little carried away with making the medallion strips... so I turned them into medallions... as I ran out of spools... LOL... if it isn't one thing... it is another...  

Hope you have a nice day... Enjoy whatever it is you are going to do... and thanks so very much for coming by for a visit... 

Love, Light and Peace...Bonnie 

2 comments:

  1. Bonnie your trees are so cute!! This looks so lovely!! And the spools are so cool. Well done!!

    Love from The Netherlands,
    Leintje*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absotively adorable, Bonnie!

    ReplyDelete