Followers

Sunday, January 30, 2011

Fill Each Day with JOY!!!!

Fill EACH day with JOY!!!
How very fitting for a card… it is a stamp by Just Rite… I love the saying and the sweet little border around the edges of this one… with Just Rite, you can choose the border that is fitting for your particular use… so this one was just right for this card…



As I told you a few days ago, I had cleaned out my 12 x 12 printed papers… and this is one paper that I had found… it is so very lovely… so I made a simple and elegant card from it… I still have enough for a few more cards too.. yeah… as it is a favorite… and I have no idea who made it… sorry about that… no name on it at all..












Anyway.. .I did use Bazzill papers for the border and the frame… which is a Martha Stewart punch set… The lavender paper I used is a really heavy cardstock… and it is really quite textured on it’s own… and I used the beaded oval by Spellbinder for the background and for the placement of the braiding…

I love the colors of this card… a favorite combination… that is for sure…and the size of the card is 5x7 inches.... a nice size for all this to fit onto comfortably.  

Thanks for stopping in today for a visit at my Blog… it makes me happy when you leave a message too.. thanks… Have a super nice day in all ways..
                                                                                     Love, Light and Peace....Bonnie

5 comments:

  1. Very Pretty!! I love all the details on your cards and how you described how you make each one. It's like I'm sitting there watching you as you make them. You just bring everything to life. Thank you so much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! Love the braiding, punches, and gorgeous paper. Your details are fabulous! Thanks for sharing!
    Glenda
    http://glendascards.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bonnie
    This is really gorgeous. Love your new passion (braiding). Wish I had the patience right now for that. Looks like fun.
    Myrna

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely gorgeous! I love the braiding!

    ReplyDelete