Followers

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Another braided card....

I think I am addicted to braiding ribbon.. what a fun thing to create... I love doing it, then making a card to use it on... I have a few more cards to do... as I have been busy with braiding ... love it... have you tried it yet...  it is called the Butterfly stitch...  and this is where I found it... just follow the directions... and have fun...

Wow... I am really wanting to get out and get some ribbon... I need it now... I am almost out of narrow ribbon... hope that the weather holds... ribbon here I come...

 This card started out with the center section first... but I will show you the front of the card first...  Again, I used a lot of the Cuttlebug Embossing Plus folders, which emboss and cut out these fun center sections... which allow for peek a boo cards...

I used a gold gel pen around the edge of this one...
and mounted onto a Martha Stewart corner and border punched paper frame...

The card is again large... 3/4 inch thick and then 8.5 inches tall and 5.5 inches wide...

The paper is all white... but the pictures show it being something a little different... sorry about that... just the way I take pictures... not the best.. .but the best that I can do with the weather these days...

The flowers.... 


The flowers are by PRETTIES BY BONNIE  which will send you this pretty flower via e-mail and it can be used over and over many millions of times... and you can create this flower to be any size your HEART desires... from 1 inch up to 12 inches... I guess.. if your printer will print a 12 inch piece of paper...

Anyway... you can see the front a little bit better here... the color... oh well.. just realize it is white...


The flowers are a light peach...







Okay... when you open the card... you will see this... Peach paper and white lace paper...

Pearls in peach and off peach color...

And some more flowers by Pretties By Bonnie...
I do hope you will take a look at all the pretties over on the site... you can use any charge card too... it is simple and can be in your hands within a few hours...




A closeup of the card...









Okay... are you ready for the inside???



This one is a little bit different...
Not quite a frilly.. but still filled with lots of love.... I used a fern colored bazzill paper for the background.. and then more layers of white...

On the next layer, I used a Fiscars corner and border punch... and the a cuttlebug embossing plus folder...

The braid this time... APRICOT.... lvoe it... and a few flowers to match the color theme...  I did use Liquid Pearls for the center of these flowers... and a few orange paper flowers as accents around the display...

Love the way that this turned out...

Have you gotten started on your Valentine Cards.. ??? I still have a couple more to make...
but need to get them done.... so I will share them with you when I do get them done...

Have a fun day, and THANKS so very much for stopping by to say hello... love your messages and comments... thanks so very much...

Love, Light and Peace... Bonnie

5 comments:

  1. Bonnie
    This is so beautiful!!
    Oh how I wish I was a little mouse on the edge of your crafting table to watch you put it all together. lol
    Myrna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bonnie
    I know how hard it is for you to go to blogs but if you find you have some time I have something for you on my blog.
    http://whatwasoldisnewagain.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. No doubt you are the queen of embossing and punching! That heart punch out w/ embossing looks fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lots of beauty going on here! Amazing details. Gorgeous, Bonnie!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How pretty these are! I love the combination of white, white, white and peach or blush!! So elegant!!

    ReplyDelete