Followers

Friday, October 10, 2014

New Addition to my site

I thought it would be fun to have a slide show on here... but I am not able to understand all the techky things that I need to do to make it work... LOL.. 

So I added another link to my site...

On the left hand side... there is a picture of this piece that I created ...


 
I loved this piece when I did it, and put it in a few challenges and won them... 
Sugar Creek Hollow
and
also
Our Creative Corner... 
 
I wanted to share all these summer tyme things with you ... and so I added them to one site... 
 
Hope you will enjoy them again... when ever you want to...
Thanks so very much for all your love and comments... 
I cherish each and every one of them...
savoring the words and thoughts...
 
I also hope you will come back here for the
HUGE PROJECT
that I have been working on...
it will be published on October 22
Another sneak preview??? 
 
Oh maybe next time... 
 
Oh.... okay...
 
 
Oh my goodness... what a sneak preview this is...
so many clues... and nothing seems to fit into the other one...
I love it... I so hope you are going to enjoy this one...
See you soon... maybe with more sneak previews...
 
Please enjoy the Summer Tyme Fun
 
 
 
Love, Light and Peace...Bonnie 

4 comments:

  1. Congrats Bonnie and looking forward to seeing your project.
    Julie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations, Bonnie! I'm so happy for you! It is deserved!
    Can't wait to see your project! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am losing sleep waiting for the big reveal Bonnie!!! Can't wait to see it,it will be head turning no doubt :)

    Have a fantastic weekend

    Big hugs
    Donna xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I cannot wait for the big reveal, my friend! You are a treasure, you know! I will be back to check out that link on the left, BEFORE the 22 of Oct. I am a huge fan of the game Clue, but I'm clueless with your sneak peek! Love, Sara Emily

    ReplyDelete