Followers

Friday, March 21, 2014

Purple Diamonds

Purple Diamonds is the name of this card... 
Why???
 
Well I used a few stencils after making the color on the paper... and then used some Liquid pearls all around the edges of each purple diamond... love the effects of this... 
 
Of course the bird motif is carried out in the edge in which I used Martha Stewarts corner border punches...  and of course the little one that is nested in the Tea Bag wreath... 
 
 
 
 

 
 
 
I also love making ribbons to match my papers... when I finish making the paper, and it looks just the way I want it to... I then clean up my ink colors on my work mat with a piece of seam binding... works out perfect for me...  LOL... love it when a plan comes together... 
 

Here's a view of the wreath and the bird up closer...  I also love the tile I used in this particular fold...  so very delicate... 

Hope that you enjoyed this card today...


Have a great day.. and maybe I will see you over the week-end...  busy times ahead with gardens going in... chickens going from pasture into the freezer... and also seeds getting ordered for more production this year...  since we are seed savers we always always have seeds to start our gardens with...  such a great thing... 

Thanks for stopping by for a visit... and see you soon... 
Please leave me a comment... I love reading and answering them... 

Love, Light and Peace... Bonnie 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment