Followers

Friday, September 20, 2013

Christmas Trees Galore

I have really tried to get on here prior to today... but have not been able to get a connection to do this... I am really having some serious trouble... and don't want to give up my computer...  but really getting at the end of the line.. . boo hoo...  this is not fair... it is all over greed on AT&T's corp ways...  they will not put in dsl or even decent phone lines down to our neighborhood...  there are about 10 of us waiting...  most of the other people have moved onto other methods, but our home sort of sits in a bowl... and between the trees and the land we are unable to get a good connection.,...  anyway... enough of that... I have been trying ...  

So I started to work on Christmas cards, Christmas CD's and all that  kind of thing...  so here are some cards that appear in the newest CD...  It is from Tea Bag Folding class #11...  but it is all about TREES... cute little Christmas trees!!!!  

 I used up some papers that I had bought last year...  or maybe it was the year before that???? LOL... you know how that is...  anyway.. I had fun making these cards...  

On the CD there is software to print you own tiles, all the directions... and you can always write to me... and ask 1000's of questions anyway...  

I also used some new die cuts from Tim Holtz collections...  and of course a spellbinder or two...  love it all... don't you???  



 I had to have a 'flying reindeer' across a card... I love these reindeers that just sort of float above it all..  

This tree is so very easy and so very effective on a card... and it will fold flat for mailing...  and puff up when opened...  I love the hedge row of trees in the background...  another new die...  I had to have it...  just a must for making Christmas cards... 
 Angels of the light...  so cute with a little tree as a memory of the season...  holly galore and of course the red berries...  


I also of course had ti dye my own ribbon to match my creations... love inky fingers... 
 Waiting for Santa always is a childhood memory...  can't wait until Santa gets here...  

I use to share a bedroom on Christmas eve with my little brother... and he had bunk beds... and he use to say he was going to sleep on the top bunk...  so  I would tell him, that was okay... as I could be the first out in the morning... and he would get upset... and then he would tell me I had to sleep on the top bunk... and I would say... that is okay... then I can hear Santa coming...  LOL.. he would end up sleeping on the floor out of fear that he would miss them both... 

Love Making these little trees and I hope that you will too... on the CD there are directions to make all three tree styles... and also a tile making soft ware program... and tons of tiles... and also a lot of clip art to use on these projects...and over 50 cards that I have made over the years using these trees...   all for only $25.00  a real bargain in todays' market...  so let me know if you desire one.. . I can send you a Pay Pal bill, or what ever your choice is...  I am certainly flexible... that is for sure...  

hope you have a wonderful day..  I am going to go make some more trees...  for more cards... to send to my friends, family and neighbors...  

Love, Light and Peace... Bonnie  

No comments:

Post a Comment