Followers

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Valentine Day all year long...

 I truly hope that you had a very very loving day yesterday...As it was Valentines Day... if you don't have a person in your life that is your partner, than you have to spend extra time on loving self... being nice to yourself and believe in the truth of that...  it is very very important to love self... not in a conceited way... but a good way... as if you don't love yourself.. .you certainly can't love anyone else... being good to yourself is a good place to be...  

So this tag was to be good to ME... I put 24 hearts on it...  which means 2 for every month... a lot of love... !!!!   I had fun making this... for many reasons...  I love this stamp by Tim Holtz and also love the color combination that I used to make it...  I used Dusty Concord and milled Lavender on the background... and then I embossed with gold as I wanted this to really stand out... I am doing the ALL NEW tags with Tim too...  the 12 tags of 2012... love it... and so this is the tag for February... but I did do it a little bit differently... but I will do the other way to... as I love that technique 100%... I think it is one of my favorite backgrounds...  love it TIM....  

 
 I also did this tag for Grungy Monday and Sunday Stamper  and also for Simon Says Stamp and Show...  as they are all with the theme of LOVE... and creating with Tim's Toys... so as you can see here I made some flowers and cut out some leaves... and just had fun with a few Spellbinders too...  
I love using Seam binding tape... so that is a given... I used Victorian Velvet on it...  and it is much fun... I wanted my crystal hearts to really pop... so I put them on some wire and glued them with Glossy Accents (if you don't have any of that glue... you are truly missing out on a good glue... not kidding either...) 
 I really love the stamp with this huge LOVE on it... and it had to be in gold... sorry Tim... but I will do another one with the dabber... I promise...  


I love another technique that I use all the time... it is the alcohol one.. love that... and on this tag I used the dabber with a new Fiskar stamp...  added some vintage flowers... and a little paper lace and my Charm... which is so much fun to create...  

I also will have another tag coming along a little later today... so come on back a little later... and thanks so much for stopping in now...  I hope you will give yourself a little self love and enjoy the WHOLE day... 
Love, Light and Peace.. Bonnie  

8 comments:

  1. What a wonderful tag you've made Bonnie.

    gr. Silvia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous tags, I prefer your technique :-) maddy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful embossing, love the design to this classy tag.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning tag Bonnie.. LOVE what you did!!! Thanks for joining in with the Sunday Stamper x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Bonnie! Your tag is so beautiful! Love that you took the time to be good to YOU - so cool. Thanks for sharing your art with us at Simon Says Stamp and Show! Ellen :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this, Bonnie! Beautiful job!

    ReplyDelete
  7. this is an amazing tag!! love the non traditional colors and style. So fab.

    Visiting from Tim's 2012 Tags
    Kristina
    www.pearlgateway.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are both seriously stunning and truly stand out. Your flowers are so pretty and I totally love your interpratation of the challenge.

    ReplyDelete