Followers

Thursday, February 10, 2011

Poetry in Kindness

Always... there is always  poetry in kindness.. just watch when you do something kind how the whole world changes around you... it continues to sing that happy song... all the time...

Well.. .I am in the mood for SPRING!!! NOW... not in a few weeks... NOW.. so I brought it into my studio a little bit...

What can be more spring like that Pussy Willows blooming and bright Green  leaves???
So that is what we have... a little frill... a little Spring...

On this card, I used The pieces from the cling set of Just Rite... called Kindness... what a lovely set... have you seen it yet??? What are you waiting for.... ??? Go take a look..

I don't have my Spellbinders that  match this yet, so I cut it out with scissors... cutting out is a meditation for me.. I love it... soft energy and a time to think about what I am going to create next...

The flowers are all hand cut out also... they are from Pretties by Bonnie... and you can get them with in a 24 hour time frame... they are digital, so you can make them any size you desire... and mix and match them with all these pretties from Just Rite...   This card is also for the Sketch challenge... I drew the branch that the little blue flowers are growing from... and added some Bright Green SPRING leaves... YEAH Spring!!!!

Thanks so much for taking a look at the blog today... please make sure you scroll down to see all the other cards that have been released today... Have a fun day... and create something FUN... and also SPRING like...   Love, Light and Peace...Bonnie 

1 comment:

  1. So pretty, Bonnie! Thanks for playing in JustRite's challenge!

    ReplyDelete