Followers

Saturday, July 24, 2010

Lace Tree Card and another one...

I love all white cards... for those of you who are familiar with my work... it is a favorite... and this time I did add a little color... oh well. I just had to ... it was screaming at me... if you have ever had that happen you just have to do what the paper is telling you to do ... and this green paper was screaming... so there it is..

This week on Cuttlebug Challenge blog, we have been showing our Christmas in July feelings... so this is another tutorial I have done for this season... so please check it out on the site... It will be up there right now...

This is the front... and the inside...






is ALL WHITE.... no color was screaming at me here...

I hope that you can see all the layers and embossing folders I have used... but when you see how easy it is... hopefully you will make one too...



Now you know I love to play with paper...
So here is another one I did...
It is a little bit more detailed...

I created almost the same type of front...


I actually used STICKERS for the snowmen... they were so cute... and I have to use some of the millions I have... so here are some of them..












On the inside... I used a lot of Cuttlebug embossing folders for the background.. .like the sledding one and the snowflake one are both on the inside...

I also used the Cuttlebug Embossing Plus folder Lace Door 20-00283... love it... YOU can now purchase this on my new site... for below retail pricing... great deals...

I dangled the snowflakes... and also added more all around the inside of the card... it was a very hot day when I made this card.. and it did help to cool me off...

Hope that you have enjoyed these cards...
and THANKS for stopping by to check out what I have been up to..
Love, Light and Peace...Bonnie

7 comments:

  1. Bonnie - WOW again! These cards are just fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. the the cards! Love the dangle snowflakes too

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful!! I couldn't get the tree to work for me, so gave it to MOM who has different ideas! You always have an idea...can you give me a few???

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow what are they beautiful. i love both the cards, really amazing.
    hugs Linda

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great cards! I love how you used the cuttlebug lace door as a window. Smartie!! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bonnie you make the most equisite cards and I love the white ones...thank you for giving me so much inspiration.

    Love Sheila xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful creations! I have to fulfill the SCS monthly Christmas card challenge this weekend and I am seeing some ideas to use!! TFS!

    ReplyDelete